Re: [jats-list] Updated JATS4R!

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Updated JATS4R!
From: "Mike Eden meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:01:03 -0000
Hi
Further to the below announcement from August we would like to make another
call for interest in participating specifically in two of our working groups:
Keywords and Subjects; and Conflict of Interest Statements.
If you are interested in participating in these working groups please visit
our  website<http://jats4r.org/subgroups> and contact the relevant sub-group
chair.

Regards

Mike Eden