[jats-list] Seeking Feedback from BITS Users

Subject: [jats-list] Seeking Feedback from BITS Users
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 20:22:06 -0000
Hello BITS users,

We released BITS 2.0 in February 2016, and we would like to get some feedback
on how the book-specific structures are being used. If you use BITS, could you
take the time to answer these questions? You can forward your answers to me at
jbeck@xxxxxxx<mailto:jbeck@xxxxxxx>, and I will collect them for the BITS
Working Group.

  1.  Are you using <book> or <book-part-wrapper> as your top level? If
<book-part-wrapper>, is it working well for you?

  1.  Are you managing your books with multiple files and combining them with
Include? Is that working well for you?

  1.  Are you using BITSb Table of Contents and Index features? Are they
working well for you?

  1.  Are you using the Q&A structures? Are they working well for you?

  1.  What could we improve in BITS to make it work better for you and your
books?

Thank you

Jeff Beck
jbeck@xxxxxxx<mailto:jbeck@xxxxxxx>