[jats-list] JATS4R draft recommendation for Conflict of Interest statements now open

Subject: [jats-list] JATS4R draft recommendation for Conflict of Interest statements now open
From: "Luciano Panepucci luciano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:50:18 -0000
Maybe this has to do with the distinction mentioned at "This recommendation
treats COI statements as distinct from disclaimer statements, the latter of
which are here understood as pertaining to a journal or sponsoring entity
rather than an articlebs contributor(s). ".

If that's indeeed the case then maybe it would be useful to:
 - add one or two examples of "journal or sponsoring disclaimer statements"
would be beneficial to the recommendation as to allow better understanding
and differentiation.
 - send a recommendation to the JATS committee so that they too add/update
the example statement.

Atenciosamente,

*Luciano Panepucci*
Cofundador e Diretor de Tecnologia

*+55 (16) 3307-2068 r. 22*
+55 (16) 991 728 681
skype: lpanebr

soluC'C5es para o universo acadC*mico

<http://www.facebook.com/editoracubo>  <http://twitter.com/editoracubo>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/editora-cubo>
<http://gplus.to/editoracubo>  <http://blog.editoracubo.com.br/>

Rua Marechal Deodoro 2709
13560-201 SC#o Carlos - SP
www.editoracubo.com.br

--------
A: http://five.sentenc.es

--------
Notes to myself:
Falta de tempo C) desculpa daqueles que perdem tempo por falta de mC)todos.
[Albert Einstein]