[jats-list] Entities not referenced

Subject: [jats-list] Entities not referenced
From: "Paulin Alter paulin_alter@xxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 05:51:07 -0000
I have done the following things until now:
checking the hierarchy -> it is the same as in the zip file
turning the DTD associations on and off (different combinations)
uploading the catalog file to the XML catalogs
but nothing seems to work. The entities are still not declared.
(After uploading a system catalog file or turning the associations on the
catalog message part in Oxygen tells me: Loading catalog: [file:/b&]. The
columns with the resource and system ID say there is no resource/system ID
available. Seems like it cannot find those associated files?)