Re: [jats-list] BITS DTD customization

Subject: Re: [jats-list] BITS DTD customization
From: "Paulin Alter paulin_alter@xxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:18:48 -0000
I have followed the instructions but still get reported that there are
undeclared entities when validating the dtd module. They all occur within the
mixes override module and the module with new elements I created that use an
attribute list entity from the suite.
Is it relevant where the element module parameter entity is invoked in the dtd
module? I thought it is only important in the part where the classes, mixes
and models are called in.

> Unless you also changed a model or attribute, leave
>    BITS-bookcustom-models2.ent
> alone. It will use your new parameter entities for
> para-level and p-elements, because you called them
> in first.

So if I wanted to add an attribute value to ref-types, I should include it in
a module that overrides BITS-bookcustom-models2.ent?