[jats-list] Open Practice Badges

Subject: [jats-list] Open Practice Badges
From: "Mike Eden meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:01:40 -0000
Hi
I wondered if anyone has implemented Open Science Badges
(https://cos.io/our-services/open-science-badges-details/ ) for Journals and
if you are adding metadata to show the article has a badge attached, if so how
are you capturing this?

While the graphic can be captured at a particular point, is there anywhere
else within <article-meta> that you are capturing explicit metadata about
which badge(s) has/have been awarded, other than using <custom-meta>?

Regards
Mike Eden

Cambridge University Press

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of
Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is
at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United
Kingdom.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.