Re: [jats-list] Open Practice Badges

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Open Practice Badges
From: "Nikos Markantonatos nikos@xxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:50:11 -0000
Hi Mike.

While custom-meta is certainly an option for something like that, I typically consider it as a last resort. Perhaps a special kwd-group or a subj-group could be employed to encode such a badge scheme.

I am not even sure that the graphic needs to be stored in the XML. This could easily be reproduced by the raw metadata in the article XML.

Nikos