RE: visibility property

Subject: RE: visibility property
From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:22:25 -0800
Actually, I don't believe IE4 does implement the letter of the spec for
visibility.  We couldn't override inherited visibility: none values without
causing severe problems in some cases, so we turned it off.  In the future,
we'll be able to do this, and properly implement visiblity:inherit.

-Chris Wilson