Re: External scripting functions

Subject: Re: External scripting functions
From: Amit Rekhi <amitr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:53:56
I would like to keep all of my <define-script> functions in one file, so
that I can refer to these functions from any of my XSL files.

Is this possible, and has anyone done this ?

Craig,
	I don't know whether it is possible for functions written within
<define-script>, but I have been able to achieve this feature by moving my
scripting function definitions written within <define-script> to the HTML
file (which embeds the MSXSL component and calls the XSL and XML files)
using the <SCRIPT> tag.
	The <SCRIPT> tag does allow you to access externally defined scripts.

								Regards,
								AMIT