Re: Posts must relate to XSL [Was: innovation...]

Subject: Re: Posts must relate to XSL [Was: innovation...]
From: Alain DESEINE <alain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 22:17:07 +0200
XSL-List Owner wrote:

> At 12 May 1998 23:23 +0200, Alain DESEINE wrote:
>  > innovation Partners and CEI announce ...
>
> As it says in the "Administrivia" message (most recently posted on May
> 1), "There is no restriction on what may be posted provided it is
> related to XSL."
>
> The connection between XSL and a beta XML editor is, I believe, not
> strong enough to qualify.  _Short_ announcements of the availability
> of new XSL products are in order, but general XML product publicity is
> not.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tony Graham

Hello,

I'm very sorry for this post.

I've think that a XML Editor that provide a visualisation of the XML
files authored through an XSL Stylesheet will take place on this list.
Currently the beta 1 have not it's own XSL Processor (because i'm
currently working on) but it can use the msxsl.exe processor from
MICROSOFT to generate a visualisation view of the XML file authored.
That's why i post the message. If you take a look to the xml-dev list,
you'll see that my previous announce which concern a XML Software that
**don't** use XSL have not been sent to the XSL list. I've also provide
the information of the upcomming software called "IRIS XSL STYLER". I
know it's just an information.

Best regards, Alain DESEINE.