XSL-List archive search facility

Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 17:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
A search facility for the XSL-List archive is now available, and can
be accessed from the "Search Archive" icons on the XSL-List page, the
archive index pages, and (once I rebuild the archive) from individual
messages in the archive.

I didn't write the script, but it's fussy about being called from a
web page, so I can't give a direct URL.  It also tends to fail if you
use your browser's "back" button to go back to the search form.  It
does, however, provide more options and more useful results than does
the DSSSList's search facility.

Regards,

Tony Graham