Re: Interactive XML

Subject: Re: Interactive XML
From: "Martin Bryan" <mtbryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:47:38 +0100
Nigel Hutchinson wrote:

>We did an experiment here at Software AG where we took an application
with an HTML interface and converted it to use XML using XSL stylesheets.

>As the original interface generated its own HTML forms we defined a sort
of XML version of HTML form elements. Then we thought up more high level
elements for  radio button GROUPs,etc  - rather in the style of  CGI.pm

>Of course we also realised it would be nice to have a standard.
There must be others on this list with similar hands on experience.

>We could come up with a proposal on this list could we not?

Why not. Want to take a first cut?

Martin Bryan