Re: Interactive XML

Subject: Re: Interactive XML
From: Nigel Hutchison <nwoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:27:53 +0200
Very informally, to see if what you guys are talking about is what I'm
talking about -here
is an extract from our prototype description which covers dynamically
generated
query forms.

<form action="action" method="method" >
<input type="type" name="name" value="value"/> /*many (input fields,
buttonsetc)
<select name="name" multiple="true" title="title">
<option selected="true" value="value">Content</option> /*many
</select>
<radiogroup name="name">
<radio value="value" checked="true" title="title"/>
</radiogroup>
<checkboxgroup name="name">
<checkbox value="value" checked="true" title="title"/>
</checkboxgroup>
</form>

At 09:37 PM 6/25/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 11:40 AM 6/24/98 +0200, Nigel Hutchison wrote:
>>At 06:57 AM 6/24/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>>Bill
>>>and how much thought and work has gone into
>>>
>>>Others share the concern. The XML/EDI community has made a number of
>>>comments on the current, inadequate, XSL requirements statement, and has
>>>repeatedly pointed out that a generalized mechanism is a must.
Unfortunately