XSL for business forms

Subject: XSL for business forms
From: "Brian Vandewettering" <bmv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:38:39 -0700

Hello List-

I?ve been lurking here for over a month and have enjoyed several of the well thought exchanges between the list members.

My group is looking at XSL to possibly handle the formatting of business forms.  On the surface it seems like a natural fit.  I can tag the output stream from my business application with some homegrown XML tags, pass it through an XSL processor to produce DHTML with its absolute positioning and Z-ordering. >From there I render it using IE4.0.

The challenge is finding a WYSIWYG editor to support our artsy (non-programmer) forms designers in this process.  Ideas? Critique?

-Brian