DOM tutorials.

Subject: DOM tutorials.
From: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:38:40 -0400
For those who may be interested, I have added tutorials on the W3 and IE5
DOM's for HTML and XML to my web pages (www.hypermedic.com/style/index.htm).
Follow the DOM link.

I am aware that there will probably be revisions to both these DOM's in the
near future, so the tutorials are only available as a text file (55K, no
illustrations)or a Word6 file (255K)  at the present time. I decided to go
ahead and post them anyway as I understand the changes will not be of a
major nature. Also I have been promising to post them for 4 months now!

When the DOM situation stabalizes, I will revise them and convert the files
to HTML.

Regards,
Frank

Frank Boumphrey