Re: First working draft of XSL

Subject: Re: First working draft of XSL
From: "Richard Lander" <relander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:35:29 -0400
The new syntax is definitely more concise, but I would argue that it is
harder to read, as it employs a more abstract syntax. I would argue that
this syntax breaks second and third last XSL design principles.

I side with XML on this one, as opposed to designing a new syntax. We might
as well stay with DSSSL, if we are not going to standardize on a wholly-XML
syntax.

Richard.