Re: Any examples of server side XML apps. using XSL for client presentation.

Subject: Re: Any examples of server side XML apps. using XSL for client presentation.
From: "James" <jbritt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:06:16 -0700
I first tried using MSXSL by itself in ASP, where it was run on the server
side. It worked,
but never released the .xsl file. This made editing the .xsl file a bit
difficult.

I wrapped MSXSL in my own DLL written in VB. Now it works fine.
I've set up a page the pulls XML from a database, formats it through msxsl,
and
sends HTML down to the client.

Very spiffy.

James