First beta release of a Java XSL Processor (WD 1.0)

Subject: First beta release of a Java XSL Processor (WD 1.0)
From: Jeremy CALLES <Jeremy.Calles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:08:39 +0200
This is an XSL processor written in Java that conforms to the WD 1.0
(http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-xsl-19980818), using the Simple API for
XML (SAX 1.0) and the Document Object Model (DOM 1.0) API. (FreeDOM
implementation of Don Park (donpark@xxxxxxxxx))

This package also contains xslSlideMaker, a post-processor that can
quickly make slides with XML & XSL.

Limitations:

This Processor won't implement any Flow Objects.

Supported features:

It supports every template rules and xsl:process rules except the Parent
Anchor(../), Alternative Pattern , IdAnchor, Matching on Position and
priority.

It support xsl:process-children, xsl:value-of.

I have some problems to implement xsl:number : I need some examples to
understand what multi and any level should really do.

You can download my XSL processor at:

	http://www.mygale.org/07/jcalles/XML

Thanks

Jeremy.