Re: 2.6 patterns: let's try variations on the XML syntax

Subject: Re: 2.6 patterns: let's try variations on the XML syntax
From: ht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Henry S. Thompson)
Date: 25 Aug 1998 12:05:09 +0100
"Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> For the cognoscenti, what is the 'official' way to proffer suggestions.
> I know James and Henry are listening here, but how should Scott
> forward such to the powers that be?

Many others from the WG listen, but there's always an 'official'
listener (a rotating task within the WG) who is responsible for
reading this list and pulling together a regular summary of issues
raised, suggestions made, etc. and forwarding that to the WG mailing
list.  Members of W3C can of course see this and all other WG mail at
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-wg/

So the bottom line:  posting to xsl-list is the public way to comment
on the draft.

ht
	    Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx