FW: XSL - Loss to braille style sheets?

Subject: FW: XSL - Loss to braille style sheets?
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 07:53:45 +0100
This is an extract from a post to the protocols and formats group
of the Web Accessibility Initiative.
Another reason to ensure some form of procedural language
is kept - Internationalisation this time, rather than the braille
using minority, or don't they count either.

No Paul, I don't want to have to wait two years.
DaveP