Re: Uses of XSL

Subject: Re: Uses of XSL
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 13:29:15 +0800
I am starting to use XSL to produce my xml sites (see my sig). In terms of
software, I'm also writing an XSL flow object to PDF converter (see
http://www.jtauber.com/fop/)

Once you've written up your study, please let me know. Personally, I'd like
to read it and also, I'd like to link to it from my sites.

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.jtauber.com/
Lecturer and Associate Researcher