RE: xml-xsl example

Subject: RE: xml-xsl example
From: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 09:20:19 -0400
		http://www.indelv.com/

I post this link for two reasons; it will provide you with:

* a download that contains XSL style-sheets.
* an opportunity to see (what I think of as) a nice, clean view of one XML/XSL
future.

It will be great if these people at InDelv can persist and deliver what they
plan. Any other comments from folks who have looked at this tool?

With respect to the style-sheets: I don't believe the XS/XT tool can handle
'fo' at this point so you will have to cut back a bit on the functionality
delivered by the InDelv samples.

In addition, why not check out the Koala XSL engine from INRIA? There is a lot
of XML/XSL material there.

	...edN