RE: Beginners question: Koala XSL-Engine and <xsl:process select>

Subject: RE: Beginners question: Koala XSL-Engine and <xsl:process select>
From: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:45:00 -0400
Here is a quote from Frank Boumphrey's XSL tutorial (found at:
Http://www.hypermedic.com/style/xsl/index.htm )

'Note that the root is not the same as the root element, which can be matched
by name, it comes before this. It is really a fiction. The reason for the
distinction is that if we named the root element, e.g. <xsl:template
match="xdoc"> and then used <process-children/> the root node would not be
processed!'

"xdoc" is simply the name of the example root element in the tutorial.