Re: Beginners question: Koala XSL-Engine and <xsl:process select>

Subject: Re: Beginners question: Koala XSL-Engine and <xsl:process select>
From: keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:52:15 -0500
>I'm confused - are we talking about the "pattern-pi-target" issue?

No, we're talking about the same thing, patterns that can operate on PI's.
Being able to recognize and operate on PIs in XSL should be a trivial
extension, and could be a useful one.

My comment about "portable nonportable" was a drastic shorthand for the
fact that the intent of PI's is to provide a portable way of expressing
things in XML that are _not_ portable in the sense that they are meaningful
only to an individual tool.