Re: Microsoft extensions to XSL (was RE: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file)

Subject: Re: Microsoft extensions to XSL (was RE: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file)
From: Paul Prescod <papresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:27:26 -0600
"Henry S. Thompson" wrote:

> I agree with Paul's analysis in general, but must point out that the
> error here, if error it is, lies elsewhere.  The DOM defines a
> nodeName property for ALL Nodes, which reduces to tagName for element
> Nodes, node type for most other Nodes, etc.

Gross! Let's not import this silliness into XSL!

At today's pop doubling rates, in 100 years there will be 20 billion
people, more than enough to fill the earth. In 300 years, we will have
filled up 16 earth-sized planets (roughly, our solar system). In 2300
years we will have filled up 200 billion earth-sized planets (roughly,
our galaxy). Only one technology can save us: birth control.