RE: alternatives to XSL (was RE: Microsoft extensions)

Subject: RE: alternatives to XSL (was RE: Microsoft extensions)
From: jae@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:26:05 -0800
> With Omnimark Can you do processing on the tree? I mean here:

People have mentioned Balise as another commercial product,
but only talked about Omnimark.  Balise can handle trees, and
is immediately familiar to anyone who has taken CS courses.
Download a free copy from `www.balise.com'.

Balise is somewhat cheaper, etc.

Cheers,

-john

--
John Eadie (JE46)  ADOBE Premium VAR; AIS Software VAR
 ~ COMPUTING ART Inc ~ http://mindlink.net/c-art-w/

`A DTD .. uses a special non-XML-based grammar' - Microsoft