Re: XSL intent survey

Subject: Re: XSL intent survey
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:40:46 +0000
Hi.

Initialy I thought this a little harsh but then started to wonder what a
vote on a broader XML forum might be like, or indeed a Web design (or Print
design... *trying* to be open minded here) forum.

You know, the people W3C are going to be trying to convince that XSL is a
"Good Thing".  I'm not suggesting that this would be a better mechanism for
drawing conclusive results, but it might be interesting to see what a
broader range of thought on the issue is.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/30/98 04:51:32 PM