Re: Stepping back, part two...

Subject: Re: Stepping back, part two...
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:21:30 +0000
Fair comment on the raspberry, I did invite it :)

As for print consideration starting the XSL effort, you may well be right,
I genuinely am ignorant in this matter... can you back this up?

It comes as a great suprise to me that XSL is a print and not Web driven
style language, and if this is the W3Cs stated intent, they'd do well to
let the Web development community know.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/29/98 12:40:33 AM