Re: navigating through recursive defined tree

Subject: Re: navigating through recursive defined tree
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:11:15 +0000
Hi.

I produced a simpler version of what you're after which can be found at
http://www.guy-easynet.co.uk/shakespeare/

I've produced a version that can handle outlines to nth degree using a IE5
behaviour that acts on XML, which I can let you have if you want, and I'm
currently working on producing an XML/XSL version of this behaviour
suitable for delivery to IE4 via MSXMLDOM used on IIS4 which is another 4
or 4 days away, but I could mail you the code as it stands at the moment
(produces the static HTML, but no script added.

Let me know if you think any of this would be helpful for you, and I'll
pass it on.

Cheers
     Guy.
     guy_murphy@xxxxxxxxxx