Re: syntax feedback

Subject: Re: syntax feedback
From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:09:53 +0000 (GMT)
Chris Lilley writes:
 > procedural and declarative. Personally I would far rather use a site
 > that provided document-style XML and CSS, rather than some site which
 > provided crappy table-based HTML "formatting"; knowing that somewhere on
 > the server (but not available to look at)  was XML source and and XSL
 > stylesheet would not give me warm fuzzies. It might as well be an Oracle

do remember that on occasion this may be exactly what the provider
intends. I don't _want_ you to see my structure, and my richness, I
want you to see purely a presentation, so that I can charge you
separately/more for the rich XML.

yes, OK, I could transform the XML to Voyager XML and strip out the
richness.

just a thought - protecting the source and stylesheet may be a design
choice.

Sebastian