Re: syntax feedback

Subject: Re: syntax feedback
From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:59:34 +0000 (GMT)
Chris Lilley writes:
 > > when did you last see a web page using CSS?
 >
 > That depends - were you using a browser that supported CSS when you went
 > looking? The servers can tell, you know.
since i only ever use the Browser from Mordor (ie5 to its friends), i
guess the answer is yes. actually, all the HTML I generate has a CSS
style sheet, since it comes from a LaTeX translator :-}

 > But I am certtainly
 > reluctant to call CSS a pup. Unless you consider a pup to be something
 > small, freindly and full of potential.

what a marvellous thing language is! without a doubt, we'll all agree
on this list the statement that "CSS is a pup", its just that our
mileage may vary....

sebastian