Re: syntax feedback

Subject: Re: syntax feedback
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:16:27 +0000
Hi Simon.

No wish at all to offend, merely giving voice to a feeling, honest.

At present, I really couldn't care less about CSS. In it's right role it's
lovely, but while it may seem that CSS is getting tarred with HTMLs sins (I
certainly wouldn't do so), you might sctualy be picking up frustration from
people who see CSS as having little relevence to the present state of XSL,
and while considering XSL on the XSL-List keep on running into questions of
"why isn't XSL like CSS?".

I'm not suggesting you;re doing that, merely speculating where the
percieved tarring might originate from.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/14/98 06:47:02 PM