Re: alternating tags in a list?

Subject: Re: alternating tags in a list?
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:40:12 +0000
This isn't a declaritive model issue.

You can declare it any which way you think is a good way. The current XSL
language spec doesn't have this facility, but that by no means says that it
can't. All you are trying to declare in the alternate tag issue is if
(row.index() % 2 == 1), the can be structure to fit with the present
pattern matching syntax any way the W3C see fit....::shrug::...
<xsl:template match="index(this)$mod$2=1">... if we favour the built in
methods with evaluations approach, otherwise pick some characters off your
keyboard to express this.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/16/98 01:57:49 AM