RE: Saving XML files

Subject: RE: Saving XML files
From: Tarkanyi Ferenc <Ferenc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:37:22 +0100
Bernd,

although the question is out of the topic of this list, the answer:
If you run an Java program in the browser java security does not allow
to access local files.
It can run as a standalone Java application only.
However, there are browsers where you can overrule the default security.
Try to look at your browser settings.

Best,
Ferenc Tarkanyi