Re: alternating tags in a list?

Subject: Re: alternating tags in a list?
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:11:21 -0500
Guy,

   I'm not saying what a developer can and cannot do in scripting. I'm
just saying that it doesn't really make sense (to me) to use XSL for my
second example. I am also not suggesting that W3 control what you do in
scripting. I would like to see scripting added to the XSL spec, but I
would like some simple guidlines for compatability across XSL Processor
implementations. I do have ECMAScript support in my processor, I use the
FESI interpreter for this. FESI supports Java classes and therefor you
can access a database. I agree with you that it's up to the "developer"
to choose the best environment to do their development in. As a
developer I can appreciate the freedom that I have in design and
implementation of a system. For almost any task there can be many
possible implementations.

--Keith