Re: Entity system identifier?

Subject: Re: Entity system identifier?
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:23:17 +0700
There isn't a mechanism for doing this.  Are you talking about external
data entities or external parsed entities?  If the former, there is an
issue (data-entity) on this, but I suspect it will be tough to get
support for this in, given how little external data entities seem to be
used in the XML world.  If the latter, I don't understand why you would
need it.