Re: XSL with scripting

Subject: Re: XSL with scripting
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:14:25 +0000
Hi.

Could you expand a little on what contradiction you find? Some of my views
on certain issues have changed as the result of counter arguement on this
list, so I am genuinely interested if you feel you see an inconsistency.

I thought I was addressing two seperate end of the debate with regard to
concern, maybe my expression was sloppy.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/23/98 04:33:31 PM