RE: MSXML on NT4 Server - HELP

Subject: RE: MSXML on NT4 Server - HELP
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:22:25 +0000
Hi.

Can you confirm that JScript is working successfully within your ASP pages?

Your original error seemed like it *might* be having problems with JScript
String objects, and the only thing I can think of is that your JScript
engine is screwed. I'm also assuming you've specified <%@ LANGUAGE= JSript
%>

With regard to the bellow, I am using
Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"); without incident and have IE5b2
installed on the server. I am however open to that fact that maybe I should
be using Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.DOMDocument")

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01/07/99 06:01:47 PM