Re: XSL authors needed right away

Subject: Re: XSL authors needed right away
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:32:53 +0000
Hi Rick.

Not sure if it's what you're after, but before Christmas I through up a
quick proof of concpet site presenting The Complete Works of Shakespeare
with XML/XSL. At present it's only viewable with IE5b2, but toward the end
of next week it's being moved over to an IIS server delivering it to at
least IE4 too. Tied in with site I'm in the middle of a series of articles
on XML/XSL written in XML/XSL and deliverable to NN4,IE4/5 from IIS, but to
be honest they start from quite a basic level.

You can find the site at http://www.guy-murphy.easynet.co.uk/shakespeare/

Are you looking for demos or commercial work?

Give me a shout it proves interesting to you.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01/12/99 01:34:51 PM