Sample XML/XSL lexicon files

Subject: Sample XML/XSL lexicon files
From: "Charles Muller" <acmuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:54:25 +0900
It has been pointed out to me that some of the sample XML files I offered in
an earlier post are too large to open up effectively across the network. I
will remedy this by uploading some "" packs--but it will be
several hours before I am on a server terminal. Please check back later.

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
1660 Hiregasaki, Nagareyama-shi, Chiba 270-0161 Japan

Resources for East Asian Language and Thought