Re: Help extending Java environment for filters

Subject: Re: Help extending Java environment for filters
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:05:04 +0700
For the Regexp demo, you need to compile the Java file.  You also need
the class files for the OROMatcher regexp library.  The .java files
tells you where to get them.  Then you need to add the class files to
classpath.

The textfile and total demos use filter classes that are part of XT, so
you can run them without compiling anything or modifying your classpath.
The total demo creates a file total.txt containing the sum of content of
elements in total.xml.