Javascript and xsl:script

Subject: Javascript and xsl:script
From: "Joseph Alex" <alex_jos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:11:30 PST
Hi,

I've been trying to get some info out of an XML document using
<xsl:script> and then put an anchor link's href based on one of its
values. But I can't put the link value inside the href=" " construct,
since I have to use <xsl:eval> to call the function and inside the
quotes it doesn't work, hardcoding the href would defeat the purpose of
using XML. It would have worked if I could call the xsl:script function
from a javascript function, but I can't find any way of doing it. Could
anybody help me out? It would be a great help to build the entire screen
using XML and XSL.

Thanking you,
yours truly,
Joseph Alex