Re: XSL with IE5.0 beta

Subject: Re: XSL with IE5.0 beta
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:02:27 +0000
Hi Felix.

IE5 beta 2 does indeed support an implimentation of XSL with XML, both for
direct viewing and scripted transformation.

The question of syntax is really too broad a question to answer here, and I
strongly suggest that you visit http://www.microsoft.com/xml/ which has the
examples you need. On specific matters of syntaxt I'm sure people will be
more than happy to help, or indeed if the MS examples leave certain aspects
unclear (which they might well).

Good luck,
     Guy

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01/26/99 07:51:13 AM