Re: Observation

Subject: Re: Observation
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:22:19 -0600
Didier PH Martin wrote:

> After lurking for a while on this list I observed that a majority of scripts
> showed in message did not used the <rule.... construct which use Flow
> objects. Instead most of them where more like templates like ASP or
> frontier5. Is it because Flow objects are too restrictive? Just curious to
> know.

There is very little software to work with the flow objects so there isn't
much point in generating them.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

So what if one dark midnight less than a year from now, millions of
computers around the world suddenly grind to a halt? My computer grinds
to a halt several times a day. ... [Forget Y2K] We're ignoring a much
bigger bug problem that's hiding, well, right under our noses. Call it
the Y-Does-My-Computer-Crash-Three-Times-A-Day Problem.
	- http://www.upside.com/David_Futrelle/