RE: Observation

Subject: RE: Observation
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:21:57 -0500
HI Paul,

So you mean that actual XSL implementation do not inlude formating objects
and this is why I don't see a lot of scripts with that. Do I reflect well
what you mean?

If that is the case, XSL seems popular for its template more than for the
formatting objects. If that is the case, always, DSSSL was not so popular
not necessarily because of parenthesis but because people seems to prefer
template based stuff.

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx