Multiple Views.

Subject: Multiple Views.
From: keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:28:03 -0500
My own solution was to separate employees from projects and have each
instance list which members of the other they were associated with, rather
than having one contain the other. Very much like your example, but add
     <person name="Bob">
          <projectref name="Project X"/>
          <projectref name="Project Y"/>
          <projectref name="Project Z"/>
     </person>
That way, if I want Bob I can reference him directly rather than gathering
him from all the individual projects. Admittedly, this does means some
redundancy in my source document... but since I had more information about
people than I wanted to imbed into the project, and more information about
projects than I wanted to imbed into the person, crossreferencing seemed a
better answer.