RE: Creating Hyperlinks and Bookmarks with XSL

Subject: RE: Creating Hyperlinks and Bookmarks with XSL
From: "Sargeant, Richard (GEIS)" <Richard.Sargeant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:27:24 +0100
Hi,

   Thanks to all who responded to my original question. I can now create the
hyperlinks with the attribute as the bookmark without problems. However, for
some reason the same structure does not seem to work for specifying the
actual bookmark..

            <xsl:element name="a">
            	<xsl:attribute name="name">
            		<xsl:value-of select="Title/@Bookmark"/>
            	</xsl:attribute>
            </xsl:element>

   If I change <xsl:attribute name="name"> to <xsl:attribute name="href">
then it creates a hyperlink so I know the correct data is being selected. So
to allow me to trouble shoot this can anyone suggest a method of viewing the
generated html code ?

		regards
		   Richard Sargeant