Re: Using XSL to transform XML into XML+formating

Subject: Re: Using XSL to transform XML into XML+formating
From: David LeBlanc <whisper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 19:50:31 -0800
At this time, it's said that IE5b outputs HTML with CSS1 instead of XSL
flow objects. I think it's also been said that this will change in future
releases - maybe after the XSL WD firms up more, especially wrt FO's.

AFAIK, the only available "FO using" software right now is something called
FOP that outputs PDF. Robin Cover's XML page will have a reference to it if
you're interested.

HTH,

Dave LeBlanc

<snip>