Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: "Rick Ross" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 06:05:16 -0500
Again, Don is right on the mark here. To a prospective customer the words
"100% support of the standard" are a lot different than "100% support of the
relevant parts of the standard". No businessperson has the luxury of
requiring customers to be logical and analytical - in the current situation
we'll often end up with "close, but no cigar!"

The quick consensus that appears to be forming about the value of splitting
these parts of XSL into two pieces should be an indicator here - there is
obviously good reason to give it serious consideration, at the very least.

Rick Ross
Activated Intelligence