Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:30:49 +0000
Hi.

Yes I would rather see 100 XTL languages rather than see XSL sullied.

You see sir, this is an XSL mailing list. Not XQL, XTL, XLL or any other
flavour of language. I am here because I am interested in XSL and it's
future, not XTL. I don't care if there is never a sungle XTL language
brought into exsitence. Here, on this list, all I care about is XSL.

If you want to discuss the future of XTL, please go form an XTL mailing
list.

I have said why I'm here. Why are you here?

People, wake-up, the forum is being hijacked.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/07/99 12:42:53 AM